Estate Planning And Family Law Attorneys
Nathan D. Borris
- Associate Attorney
Kelsey C. Glenn
- Trust Administration
- Juris Doctor, Golden Gate University, San Francisco, California
- B.A. in political science, with a minor in economics, University of California, Davis
Nathan is an Associate Attorney in the Trust Administration and Probate departments at Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP
Prior to joining Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP, Nathan maintained his own practice, The Law Office of Nathan D. Borris, Esq. in Hayward, California, having handled a multitude of matters ranging from bankruptcy law, wills, trusts and estates, civil litigation, criminal law and real property law.
Nathan is a member of the State Bar of California and the Alameda County Bar Association. Nathan has hosted several Continuing Legal Education seminars in the field of tax and bankruptcy law.
Nathan received his B.A. in political science from the University of California, Davis in 2005. He received his J.D. from Golden Gate University in 2009. While in law school, Nathan received a Certificate of Specialization in criminal law with distinction.
Nathan lives in Oakland. In his free time, Nathan enjoys cycling, climbing, cooking, anything outdoors, playing guitar, and spending time with his wonderful wife and their most amazing daughter.
- California, 2009
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Alameda County Bar Association (ACBA), Member
- Executive Committee for the ACBA Bankruptcy Section, Vice Chair