- Associate Attorney
- Estate Planning and Trust Administration
- Texas A&M University School of Law (formerly Texas Wesleyan University School of Law), Fort Worth, Texas
- LL.M. - 2022
- Major: Wealth Management
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Certificates of Specialization in Family Law and Public Interest Law
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Moot Court Team
- Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence, Remedies
- Honors: 2019 Academic Excellence Award in Family Law
- Golden Gate University
- B.A. - 2014
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Concentration in Public Administration
- Minor: Management
Jessie J. Burgueño is an Associate Attorney in the Estate Planning and Trust Administration departments at Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP.
Jessie has several years of experience in the legal field as a paralegal and as an attorney. Jessie has worked in the areas of bankruptcy, public interest (benefits), trust and estates, and civil litigation.
Jessie has a Master of Laws (LL.M) in Wealth Management from Texas A&M University; J.D. degree from Golden Gate University, School of Law with Certificates of Specialization in Family Law and Public Interest Law; and a Bachelor of Arts in Management with concentration in Public Administration from Golden Gate University.
During law school, Jessie was a member of his school's moot court team and competed in both state and national competitions. Jessie was awarded the 2019 Academic Excellence Award in Family Law, Witkin Award for Academic Excellence for Remedies and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
Jessie has served as a board member for the Foundation of San Mateo County Libraries and the Palo Alto Players.
Jessie grew up in the Bay Area and currently resides in the Peninsula with his cat, Monroe.
- California, 2021
- Previously served as a board member at large for Foundation for San Mateo County Libraries and the Palo Alto Players
- State Bar of California, Member