- Associate Attorney
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2006
- University of California, Davis, California
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2001
Linda Huynh is an associate attorney in the Probate Administration at Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP. She has over five years of previous experience in probate and trust administration. Linda handles probates from simple to complex and assists clients in administering trusts.
Linda holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences from the University of California at Davis. After two years as a chemist at a biotech company, Linda decided it was time for a change and attended Golden Gate University School of Law in San Francisco, California, where she received her J.D. She is also registered to practice as an attorney before the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Since law school, she has worked for law firms specializing in immigration, elder law, conservatorships, estate planning, probate, and trust administration.
Linda resides in San Francisco, California. In her leisure time, she enjoys traveling, seeking out new neighborhood eateries, attending performing arts productions, staying healthy, and volunteering in the kitchen at Raphael House.
- California, 2011
- Law Offices of Robert M. Frost, Paralegal, 2009 to 2015
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Agent