- Associate Attorney
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 2006
- University of California, Davis, California
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2001
Linda Huynh has worked at Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP since 2015. Her main focus is in probate and trust administration. Additionally, she has experience in estate planning, elder law, conservatorships and guardianships, and immigration.
Linda received her B.S. in Biological Sciences from the University of California at Davis in 2001, and her J.D. from Golden Gate University School of Law in 2006. She is also registered to practice as an attorney before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- California, 2011
- Law Offices of Robert M. Frost, Paralegal, 2009 to 2015
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, Agent