Estate Planning And Family Law Attorneys
Winnie K. Loh
- Associate Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- University of San Francisco School of Law, San Francisco, California, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, California, B.A.
Winnie K. Loh is an Associate Attorney in the Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration departments of Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP. Winnie enjoys counseling and designing thoughtfully crafted estate plans for clients with diverse backgrounds and needs. She also represents and advises estate fiduciaries and beneficiaries in all stages of administration and litigation.
Prior to joining Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP, Winnie practiced for twelve years as an attorney in estate planning, probate and trust administration and litigation, and general civil litigation with Hedani, Choy, Spalding & Salvagione in San Francisco, CA.
Winnie earned her B.A. in Political Science from the University of California, Berkeley, and her J.D. from the University of San Francisco, School of Law. Winnie is a member of the Trusts and Estates Section of the California Lawyers Association.
Winnie lives in the East Bay with her family, and her 17 years young Shiba Inu.
- California, 2007
- State Bar of California, Member
- Trusts and Estates Section, California Lawyers Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member
- Asian American Bar Association, Member
- Cantonese Chinese
- Mandarin Chinese