- Senior Attorney
- Estate Planning
- University of Washington School of Law, Seattle, Washington, Major: Taxation, LL.M., 2008
- Seattle University School of Law, Seattle, Washington, J.D., 2007
Certified Legal Specialties
- Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law, California State Bar
Anna Michnicka is a Senior Attorney in the Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Administration departments at Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP.
Anna advises clients on various matters, including gift and estate tax strategies, sophisticated entity and real estate transactions, and estate tax returns and audits. She delivers highly tailored estate plans, considering her clients' personal goals and objectives as well as available tax planning strategies.
Anna's practice encompasses all aspects of trusts and estates practice including the preparation of comprehensive estate plans such as wills, revocable living trusts and irrevocable trust instruments, and assisting clients with the administration and collection of decedents' estates. She also counsels clients on a broad range of fiduciary issues, including the resolution of beneficiary and fiduciary disputes.
Anna obtained her LL.M. in Taxation from University of Washington School of Law, and is certified as a Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust and Probate Law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. She has also been consistently named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2013-2020.
- California, 2008
- Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Star
- State Bar of California, Member
- San Francisco Estate Planning Council, Member
- San Francisco Foundation Emerging Advisors Network, Member
- Board of Directors of the Better Business Bureau, Inc., Director
Classes and Seminars
- Post Mortem Tax Planning Options, National Business Institute, 2016
- Tax Planning and Revocable Living Trusts, National Business Institute, 2015
- Understanding Tax Procedures and Estate Administration: Why Each step is Important, National Business Institute, 2012