- Of Counsel
Dietrich S. Rapalski
- Probate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Tax and Estate Planning - J.D.
- Fordham University
- B.S. - 1972
- Major: Psychology
- California Institute of Asian Studies
- Integral Psychology - M.A.
Before joining Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP, Carole was a partner in the firm of Scagnetti & Johnston where she practiced business, probate and trust law. While at Scagnetti & Johnston Carole client provided pro bono services through the Aids Legal Referral Panel. During the past ten years of her legal career, she was counsel to small and medium size businesses where her services included: advising clients on business matters; transaction negotiation and management; contracts and licensing; start-up, wind-down and sale of businesses; and trademark prosecution and appeals.
Carole lives in San Francisco with her wife, Terry Stewart and their rescue dog Tito. They have one daughter. In her leisure time, Carole enjoys playing golf, gardening and quality time with friends and family.
- Law Office of Carole M Scagnetti, 1997 to 2013
- State Bar of California, Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom, the Queen’s Bench, Trusts and Estates Section, member
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Chair of the Business Section, member
- Practice before all federal and state courts within California
- Practice before all federal and state courts, United States Supreme Court