- Associate Attorney
Melissa E. Metz
- Estate Planning
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- LL.M. - 2015
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2011
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.A. - 1994
David Yu is an Associate Attorney in the Estate Planning department at Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP. He received his bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley, a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of California, Hastings, and his LL.M. in Taxation from Golden Gate University.
During law school, David was a Senior Articles Editor of the Hastings Business Law Journal and an extern at the Probate Department of the Superior Court San Francisco.
In addition to being a member of the Trusts and Estates Section of the State Bar of California, David volunteers as an Assistant Editor for the California Trusts and Estates Quarterly. He speaks conversational Cantonese and Spanish and is an avid collector of Danish construction toys.
- California, 2011
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Member, Present
- East Bay Trust and Estates Lawyers, Member, Present