- Associate Attorney
- Estate Planning 95%
- Trust and Estate Administration 5%
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctorate
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- University of California, Berkeley
- B.A. - 1994
David Yu is an associate attorney focusing on estate planning and trust administration. He received his bachelor's degree from the University of California, Berkeley, a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of California, Hastings, and his LL.M. in Taxation from Golden Gate University.
During law school, David was a Senior Articles Editor of the Hastings Business Law Journal and an extern at the Probate Department of the Superior Court San Francisco. Since graduation, his work experience has been primarily in estate planning.
Besides being a member of the Trusts and Estates Section of the State Bar of California, David also volunteers as an Assistant Editor for California Trusts and Estates Quarterly. He speaks conversational Cantonese and Spanish and is an avid collector of Danish construction toys.
- Bar Association of San Francisco, Present
- East Bay Trust and Estates Lawyers, Present
- California, 2011
- Beck Law Group, Associate Attorney, 2012 to 2015