- Associate Attorney
- Trust Administration
- Probate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Business Planning
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D., 2019
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Legal Ethics in Criminal Law and Appellate Advocacy
- Honors: Cali Awards in Contracts, Criminal Law, and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Honors: Certificates of Specialization in Public Interest Law and Litigation
- Honors: Member, Moot Court team and competed in the 2018 ABA National Appellate Advocacy competition
- Honors: Member, Mock National Trial Advocacy team and placed 1st at the 2018 California Attorneys for Criminal Justice competition
- California State University East Bay, Hayward, California
- B.A., 2003
Azita Rahim is an Associate Attorney in the Trust Administration, Probate and Litigation departments at Johnston, Kinney, & Zulaica LLP.
Azita has extensive experience in probate and trust administration. Prior to joining JKZ, Azita was a paralegal at Venable LLP. Her experience caters to high-net-worth trust administration, estate planning and business planning.
Azita attended law school while working full time and is a graduate of Golden Gate University School of Law with Certificates of Specialization in Public Interest Law and Litigation. She was awarded the Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in both Legal Ethics in Criminal Law and Appellate Advocacy - receiving the highest grade in her class. Azita also received the CALI Award for Excellence in Contracts, Criminal Law, and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
During law school, Azita was a member of the Moot Court team and competed in the 2018 ABA National Appellate Advocacy competition. She was also a member of the Mock National Trial Advocacy team and placed 1st at the 2018 California Attorneys for Criminal Justice competition.
Azita lives in Manteca with her husband, two children and dog. In her spare time, she loves traveling and hiking.
- San Francisco Bar Association