Sophia Y. Cizmarik
- Associate Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- San Francisco State University
- University of California, Berkeley
Sophia Cizmarik is an Associate Attorney in the Estate Planning and Trust Administration departments of Johnston, Kinney and Zulaica LLP.
Sophia advises clients on all aspects of estate planning and prepares comprehensive estate plans. Her practice includes drafting customized estate plans for each individual and family at every stage in life and considers tax planning as well as her clients' personal legacy goals. Sophia's practice also involves counseling clients with regards to trust administration, probate and tax compliance matters.
Prior to joining Johnston, Kinney & Zulaica LLP, Sophia practiced in the Trust & Estates group at Weintraub Tobin.
Sophia earned her B.A. in Legal Studies form the University of California, Berkeley, her M.A. in Japanese at San Francisco State University, and her J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law with a Tax Concentration.
In her spare time, Sophia enjoys skiing, hiking, and learning to play golf. She also enjoys mentoring law students.
Classes & Seminars
- Interviewed for Tax Talk - Colorado and California Saw Property Tax Changes on Election Day, By V. L. Hendrickson, Originally Published on November 19, 2020, Mansion Global.
- Truth and Myths About Estate Planning - 2018 and 2019
- California Real Property Taxes - 2018 and 2019
- Northern California Cherry Blossom Festival
- State Bar of California, Member
- Bar Association of San Francisco