Estate Planning And Family Law Attorneys
- Associate Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- LL.M. in Taxation and Estate Planning
Julia Chernova is an Associate Attorney supporting the Estate Planning department at Johnston Kinney & Zulaica LLP. Her practice includes establishing limited liability companies and preparing a full range of estate planning documents.
Julia earned her J.D. and LL.M. in Taxation and Estate Planning from Golden Gate University School of Law. While in law school, Julia received the CALI Awards for her academic achievements as well as an Outstanding Achievement in Public Interest Law Award. Julia was also a writer and editor of the Environmental Law Journal.
Julia is a Co-Chair of the Bay Area Young Tax Lawyers. She is currently serving her third term as a member of the Executive Committee of the Bay Area Young Tax Lawyers.
- State Bar of California, Member
- San Francisco Bar Association, Member
- California Lawyers Association, Member
- Bay Area Young Tax Lawyers, Quick Points Chair
Classes & Seminars
- Taking A Breath: Lessons for the Port of Oakland From The Clean Trucks Program at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.